Our training features:
• On system training.
• Fully featured hardware according to course requirements. (Android phones, Tablets, Networked environment, Wi-Fi and 3g Internet connectivity)
• Soft documents provided in USB pen drives.
Our training services:
• 6 years of .net & mobile software development experience.
• We provide the latest technology exposure.
• High standards in training from experts with hands-on industry experience.
• Soft skills training will also be provided.
• Individual attention with batch size of 6 students.
• Placement assistance till the student gets placement.
• Weekend only classes for working students.
Android Application Development training:
Android is the leader in smart phones operating system market. Android owns 43% (Oct 2011) of the US smart phone market share. Google's dedication to continually improve Android, has also made it the platform of choice in various embedded systems, requiring a graphical front end. This course aims to teach application development for Android. Since Java is the primary language of the Android platform, the course starts by refreshing the advanced features of the Java programming language. The course then covers the building blocks of Android in detail, and shows how to design & develop applications using these building blocks.
Pre-requisite for learning Android:
Java or C Programming
Android – Course Content:
In this course, you'll learn how to use features of Visual Studio 2010 express to build ASP.NET 3.5/4.0 Web pages. You'll gain an understanding of the architecture behind ASP.NET and how to use the various ASP.NET server controls. You'll learn to create consistent web sites using Master Pages, add membership features and configure-deploy ASP.NET applications, to authenticate users and limit their access to resources, direct users using Site Navigation tools, debug .NET, and to display/edit data using ASP.NET and ADO.NET. In addition, you'll learn new ASP.NET 3.5/4.0 features, such as support for LINQ (Language Integrated Query), CSS tools, and will become familiar with the tracing features in Visual Studio that help you quickly troubleshoot issues. You will also learn how to work with ASP.NET Profile features, ASP.NET Web Parts, and how to take advantage of creating your own user-defined control. As you progress through the course you will learn about optimizing your sites, the new support ASP.NET AJAX, the new ListView control, and so much more.
In this course, you will learn how to...
• Use ASP.NET server controls to generate HTML and to execute event procedures.
• Configure and deploy ASP.NET applications.
• Promote consistency within your Web site through the use of Master Pages.
• Use Membership features to manage your Web users.
• Use Site Navigation controls to direct users within your site.
• Add scalability and reliability by setting up an out-of-process session state server.
• Use ASP.NET's new CSS tools to create consistent and maintainable sites.
• Debug .NET code that runs on the server to generate Web pages and interact with the user.
• Use tracing to find problems in a Web site and monitor performance.
• Cache all or portions of a Web page to enhance performance and lighten the load on Web and database servers.
• Make Web pages more responsive to users and avoid unnecessary page flashing with AJAX.
• Display and edit data using the databound DataList, Repeater, and ListView controls.
• Read and write XML data using the XML Document Object Model.
• Give users control over a page layout and behavior with Web parts.
• Hook into browser history for AJAX pages.
• Create deployment packages to handle complex setup issues for installing a Web site on test and • production servers.
ASP.net – course content: